- The competition is open to all active students of the masterclass, with no age limit.
- It will take place on August 18 at 9:30 p.m. at the Maestro Gómez Villa Professional Conservatory of Music (C / Cadenas n ° 6, Cieza, Murcia).
- Participants who cannot be present on August 18 can send a recording before August 15. If this is your case, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you the necessary instructions to upload your video.
- The competition will consist of the performance of an compulsory work with accompaniment of piano and another work of free choice (of different style to the concerto) for solo instrument without piano of maximum 10 minutes (with accompaniment for singers).
- The enter fee amount 20 €. The deadline expires on 1st of August, 2023.
- The selection test will not be open to the public.
- The jury may appoint a minimum of one winner and a maximum of three. The winners will be able to perform as soloists with the orchestra of the course at the closing concert and will receive a diploma and a DVD recording of their performance. They may also receive a scholarship for the course.
- Information: by calling the phone number (0032) 497 270 907 or by writing an email to email@example.com
Flauta: Concert for flute and orchestra n°1 en Sol M L K.313 of ozart, Allegro Maestoso
Oboe: Concerto for oboe in C minor of Cimarosa, 1st and 2nd Movement
Clarinete: Concert for clarinet and orchestra of F. Krommer op.36, Allegro
Violín : Concert for violin and orchestra n ° 4 of Mozart in Re M, 1st Movement, Allegro.
Viola : Concert for viola and orchestra in Sol M of Telemann, 1st and 2nd Movement.
Cello : Concerto for cello and orchestra in Do M of Haydn, 1st Movement. Allegro moderato
Piano: Concert for piano and orchestra Sol G major, K.453, of Mozart, 1st Movement, Allegro.